Sunday, April 4, 2010

Imagination

I stare into the black, black velvet and let the darkness penetrate my mind. I see the sparkle of diamonds scattered randomly across the blackness. I feel the beauty as if it had breath. I let go of anxiety, fear, sadness and I stare into the space, into the black. I see pearls of many shades of color. Some with soft bands of circle around pale pink or blue spheres. I pass them by and I realize they are gigantic. I am weighless and float into the abbyss.
What is this? This sparkles like jewels around a queens neck but far more precious.
Then as I slowly come back to myself I feel the breeze  across my face, the grass beneath my feet and I realize I have been deep in thought. Spiritually transcending far above the boundaries of earth. This is the night, the heavens and stars. This is my imagination in awe.

6 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Your moment has reminded me of the moment in which we give in..and are truly awake.Thank you for sharing.Warmest Regards,Cat
"Zero Circle" by Rumi
Be helpless, dumbfounded,
Unable to say yes or no.
Then a stretcher will come from grace
to gather us up.
We are too dull-eyed to see that beauty.
If we say we can, we're lying.
If we say No, we don't see it,
That No will behead us
And shut tight our window onto spirit.
So let us rather not be sure of anything,
Beside ourselves, and only that, so
Miraculous beings come running to help.
Crazed, lying in a zero circle, mute,
We shall be saying finally,
With tremendous eloquence, Lead us.
When we have totally surrendered to that beauty,
We shall be a mighty kindness.

Shaheen said...

I felt like I was on this journey with you. thank you for sharing this moment. Truly.

Tara said...

How beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Blessings )O(

Stella said...

Hey, I was just checking in to see if you posted anything new lately. Not that this post isn't good enough or anything (smile).
Hope your'e doing well. I will be back!
Stella Witch

The Guardian said...

Merry Meet I really like your story and your sharing of your journey/path. It is very interesting and moving. I appreciate you putting it all out there and I look forward to more of your ideas and knowledge. Brightest Blessings )o(

Girl Unexpected said...

I really enjoyed this post.